the girl

ILI
051188
Thoughts.MUSIC.


I have my own little world but
that's ok -
They know me here.

RANDOMtalk


onesthatMATTER

Toad Crybaby Michlai Ham&Bacon Britney StarPlayer Bulanirah Katak silatnonsense Flat13yearold Big13yearold Imah Sexyback Andi iNspiration

of SONGS



[August 2005]
[September 2005]
[October 2005]
[November 2005]
[December 2005]
[January 2006]
[February 2006]
[March 2006]
[April 2006]
[May 2006]
[June 2006]
[July 2006]
[August 2006]
[September 2006]
[October 2006]
[November 2006]
[December 2006]
[January 2007]
[February 2007]
[March 2007]
[April 2007]
[May 2007]
[June 2007]
[July 2007]
[August 2007]
[September 2007]
[October 2007]
[November 2007]
[December 2007]
[January 2008]
[February 2008]
[March 2008]
[April 2008]
[May 2008]
[June 2008]
[July 2008]
[August 2008]
[September 2008]
[October 2008]
[November 2008]
[December 2008]
[January 2009]
[February 2009]
[March 2009]
[April 2009]
[May 2009]
[June 2009]
[July 2009]
[October 2009]
[November 2009]
[January 2010]
[February 2010]
[May 2010]
[June 2010]
[July 2010]

CREDITS

blogger
blogskins
brushes: missm
#id10tdoc;

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Haven't blogged for quite sometime, that's a change.

Last week was a week of holiday from school. No holiday in teaching though, it gets ever busy, now with Evina coming back to me for Statistics and uncle for Econs.
Wonder when I can have a proper break!

I did quite a lot past days, like dinner out with Pei En (babe that's awesomely fun) at Bedok Corner and stuffing the hell out of ourselves, then comparing tummy fat. HAHA. I went over to Adela's residence for KK, kim chee, and korean grapes (which was God-mode). I went for badminton twice at Clementi. Changi V, ice-creams and paper planes. There was also the weekend of visiting the relatives houses, eating like bears going into hibernation, gossip gossip gossip (mainly by Yana!). Went swimming over at Fatin's, with Yana's OTT dance moves which shook the whole MPV, Nadz's most horrible sense of direction, Fatin's driving. And J's Wok for the night.

Training yesterday was great. I cannot wait, really cannot wait for after A's, with (hopefully) more people joining. I want to see where I actually stand skillwise.

AND WATER SOCCER ON THE 14TH NOVEMBER.


Kwek Pei En offered to pay half for my refurbished shuffle as an early birthday gift. Haha I feel quite awkward if people give me gifts, so please don't.

------------------

I told her about a particular someone (a friend no less) always discussing her to me. And I suggested.
And if she knows.
She does, and said "I'm not stupid you know, I'm from ___ (we shall not disclose the school name) obviously I'd know."
And if she's aware, why does her signs contradict what she supposedly feel? Hm I don't know if it's fun toying around but it's definitely not fun being on the receiving end. It left quite a sour taste in my mouth. How can you not pity my friend??

Meh, I find such behaviour quite unneeded, leading others down the garden path. I wonder what goes through her mind when she acts as she does.
So weird.


Society had really trancend into a level beyond comprehension due to superficiality. So everybody wants to be stick thin and pretty. Anyone overweight/ugly/'defective' would be (don't deny it, all of you) looked at differently. We all aspire to look like Kate Moss or Heidi Klum without actually looking inside us for true beauty. What happened to 'loving someone for who they are?'
There's a race to be homogenous. Soon everyone would go under the knife and coming out looking just like the person beside them. I don't understand all this need to be beautiful outside. What matters is character. At the end of the day, you can look like Ms Universe but if your personality is without depth, then there would be no meaning to it. I hear the rants about small boobs, big thighs, ugly face, crooked teeth, unruly hair, me-eye-isn't-green! etc etc etc. I wonder why they are not thankful of how 'complete' we're created. Why don't they say a little prayer of gratitude to God for making them able-bodied, with a complete set of limbs.

I wonder why God doesn't take away their perfection and give it to someone else who could appreciate it better than they.



Anyway I learned Cannonball on the guitar! I happily warbled away to my favourite tune during insomnia nights.
By the way Hamz haven't tried the honey method but hope it'll work! Syahril called just now to meet up but it'll probably be tomorrow. I hate long long breaks.
But now I'm in love with Thursdays :D


I can't wait for them to finish A's.
I'll have more time in hand,
I don't have to worry so much,
and I don't have to strain my poor poor diminishing braincells.



And you give, I get, without giving anything to me.

ofblack&white
7:41 PM